This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of those who consult it; it is an information notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, “ Code regarding the protection of personal data “.
This information is valid only for this website and not for others connected via links.
1. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED DURING THE CONSULTATION OF THE SITE
- 1.1. Navigation data: following consultation of this site, no data relating to identified or identifiable persons will be acquired, even if, while browsing the site, the computer systems responsible for this activity acquire some data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use. of internet communication protocols and which could lead to the connected user’s IP address.
- 1.2. Data provided voluntarily by the visitor: the data voluntarily sent to the e-mail addresses present on this site and / or sent by filling in the appropriate online forms (form) will be processed according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and non-excess, for the purposes of protection of the rights of the interested parties. It should be noted that such data will be used only for the purposes connected to the form itself, as expressly indicated on the relative web page.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
- 2.1. Navigation data: will be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information.
- 2.2. Data provided voluntarily by the user / visitor: the personal data acquired in this way will be used to respond to specific requests from visitors, as well as, in the presence of explicit consent, for commercial, promotional, information, statistics and to identify potential customers. both through the use of IT tools (for example by sending newsletters, emails, etc.) and through other means (paper, multimedia, etc.).
3. PROCESSING METHOD
- 3.1. The data will be processed both electronically and on paper; the acquired data will be kept for a time not exceeding the duration and the processing needs, as established by the Data Controller. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access to them.
4. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
- 4.1. Personal data spontaneously sent may be disclosed to third parties, should this be necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above; they will not be disclosed, unless this is the subject of a specific request by the interested party.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
- 5.1. The subjects to whom the personal data refer enjoy the rights provided for by art. 7 of the Code, pursuant to which one has the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing, by sending an email to the address reported at the foot of this site, indicating “Privacy” in the subject.